Junior Sign On Days »
Online Registrations »
In order to play soccer at Centenary Stormers Football Club you must be registered to play on My Football Club. We are unable to re-register players from previous years.
Follow the link below to register your player:
- Once you have your FFA number and password, enter your FFA Number and Password and click Login.
- Click the ‘Register’ button next to the player’s details.
- Check your details are correct on this page. This information is important for us to be able to contact you.
- Be sure to fill out the ‘Please indicate your favorite team’ question. You will not be able to proceed if it is not filled in.
- Once all your details are correct click the ‘next’ button.
On this page
- Step 1 – Type in Centenary Stormers Football Club.
- Step 2 – Select the Player option
- Step 3 – Select the age package suited to your player. The age group they are playing is the age they turn in 2022 eg. If the player turns/ turned 7 in 2022 they are in Under 7’s
- Step 4 – Click the ‘Add Package’ button – A playing history window will open up. If you have not played in another country please select no and confirm. If you have played in another country please contact Simon on 0458 230 343 before proceeding
- Click the ‘Next’ button
Read the terms and conditions, tick the box to acknowledge, and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Click ‘ Manual Payment at Club’ option. You will have to come to the club on Muster day to collect your playing gear and pay.
- You will be emailed a copy of your Invoice. Please print it out and bring it to the club on sign on day.
Your Registration is complete.
Fees for 2022 »
(Your age group is the age you turn in 2022)
- Under 6 to Under 12 = $425
- Under 13 to Under 18 = $475
What do I get for my Fees? »
All registered (and paid up) Junior players receive;
- Club polo, shorts and socks
- Water bottle
- Gear bag or Back pack
- End of season break up including trophy & team photo
- Covers all FFA, Football Queensland and Football Brisbane Levies and the field maintenance levy
- 2x Club memberships for parents / guardians
- Sports Medicine will be available during junior games at home on Saturdays.
- Access to specialist training sessions throughout the season
Training Nights »
Training will commence early February
- Days and times will be confirmed on sign-on days
Interested in coaching or require further information »
Leave your name, contact details, age group you wish to coach and any experience you have.
**MUSTER DAY** »
- Finalisation of teams
- Collection of gear
- Fun and games